Personal information we collect
When you visit the site:
- information about your web browser
- IP address
- some of the cookies that are installed on your device
- information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the VAGUE website, and information about how you interact with the VAGUE website.
When you make a purchase:
- billing address & shipping address
- payment information (including credit card numbers and PayPal username)
- email address
- phone number
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the VAGUE website, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the VAGUE website.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the web store (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud
- Sending promotional newsletters (only if you have subscribed us, made a purchase, or registered to the website). You can always unsubscribe all newsletters from the bottom of the email, or by contacting us email@example.com
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing your personal information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here:
We are also using Facebook pixel to target our Facebook and Instagram marketing to correct target group.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information is corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the VAGUE website, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at