Applicants Age Requirement
Children 5-12 years old
The deadline for entry to the Contest is 15/10/22. Any submissions after that day will unfortunately not be accepted.
Please send artworks to the contest office following the below guidelines:
- Paper size: The recommended size is A3 or tabloid size (A4 is also acceptable).
- Drawing materials: Any drawing materials in black color can be used (such as pencils, markers, and ink).
- Each submission must be a series of 5 characters/artworks following the contest theme "ABRACADABRA".
- Collaborative artwork drawn by multiple individuals.
- Artwork created by a person other than the participant.
- Artwork with an incomplete entry form or missing information.
- Drawings that resemble other art contest artworks, famous paintings and/or trademarked characters.
Announcement of the Winner
The winner will be announced on VAGUE’s Facebook, Instagram and website portals. The winner will also be contacted and informed personally. The winner's illustrations will be used in a VAGUE 6-8 item capsule print collection.
The winner will receive all items of each style of the VAGUE x "ABRACADABRA" collection custom made in his/her size.
Conditions and Reminders
- Submissions that have previously been released or entered in other contests and submissions that infringe on a third party’s copyrights will not be accepted.
- Any private information collected as part of the contest will remain private and not be used for any other purpose.
- The winning artworks of the contest will not be returned and will remain as VAGUE property.
- All rights of the submitted artworks, including but not limited to publication, use, adaption, editing, and revision rights, will belong to VAGUE.
- VAGUE holds the rights to use winning artwork in marketing, advertising and promotional materials.
- By participating, the winner allows VAGUE to use and publish the winner's name and artwork on their website.
- By participating, the winner agrees to refrain from asking for any financial compensation or any other compensation that is not agreed upon in this competition.
- Prize eligibility may not be transferred or sold to a third party.
- The winners must submit to VAGUE a declaration attesting that they meet the eligibility requirements and an agreement that they will not submit their winning artworks to any other art contest.
Handling and Use of Personal Information will be for:
- Notification of judging and judging results of this contest.
- Sending prizes for this contest by mail.
- Surveys for the purpose of improving the content of this contest, and for anonymous.
- For statistical analysis, marketing, etc.
- Under adequate safeguards, any usage deemed necessary by VAGUE in order to conduct the contest fairly and safely.
* Disclosure of personal information to third parties: With the exception of providing personal information to contractors within the necessary scope of conducting this contest, personal information will not be disclosed to third parties without the permission of the individual.
* In operating and managing this contest, personal information will be provided to a company contracted to handle personal information that has adequate safeguards in place.