About The Contest
Today, we are all unfortunately exposed to the reality of the Corona epidemic, and it is changing the world. As we know, most children are fortunately immune to the virus. We at VAGUE therefore find no better time than now to get help and beat the virus through limitless imagination and creativity of children.
Since we are always on the lookout to find young talents, we are now excited to announce a new KIDS drawing competition under the theme: “CORONA BUSTERS”!
The theme chosen will help raise awareness, courage and get children involved in this difficult situation that we are living. So let us stimulate the wonderful and creative minds of our children and together create a world of Corona-beating superheros: “CORONA BUSTERS”.
The series of winning illustrations will be printed on the new adult VAGUE capsule collection.* The winner will receive all items of each style of “CORONA BUSTERS” collection, custom made in his/her size.
All the illustrations submitted will be exhibited in a gallery (when the situation will enable it). The exhibition gives each child an opportunity to see their work as part of an art gallery, which hopefully inspires them to draw more!
How the winner is chosen?
After full submission your Artwork will be presented on the Instagram page of the contest. The top 5 most liked Artworks will advance to the finals and there the winner will be chosen by VAGUE Team.
Please send artworks following the below guidelines:
- Draw a series of 5 characters/artworks of corona virus in a funny/scary/angry way.
Imagine how the ‘CORONA BUSTERS’ beat the virus through limitless creativity and imagination.
- Paper size: The recommended size is A3 or tabloid size (A4 is also acceptable).
- Drawing materials: Any drawing materials preferably black colour can be used (such as pencils, markers, and ink).
- Each submission must be a series of 5 characters/artworks following the contest theme "CORONA BUSTERS".
- Collaborative artwork drawn by multiple individuals.
- Artwork created by a person other than the participant.
- Artwork with an incomplete entry form or missing information.
- Drawings that resemble other art contest artworks, famous paintings and trademarked characters.
25th of April to the 1st of May
The deadline for entry to the Contest is on the 1st of May. Any submissions after that day will unfortunately not be accepted.
The winner will be announced on the 5th of May on our facebook and Instagram. And will receive a personal message.
Part of proceeds from the collection sales will be donated to Make-A-Wish Israel,
whose sole mission is to grant life-changing wishes to children with critical illnesses.
Join The Contest
Fill in the form completely to enter the contest
Reminder: To enter the contest you need to send 5 illustrations
Conditions and Reminders
- Submissions that have been previously released or entered in other contests and submissions that infringe on a third party’s copyrights will not be accepted.
- Any private information collected as part of the contest will remain private and not be used for any other purpose.
- The winning artworks of the contest will not be returned and will remain as property of VAGUE.
- All rights of the submitted artworks, including but not limited to publication, use, adaption, editing, and revision rights, will belong to VAGUE.
-VAGUE holds the rights to use winning artwork in marketing, advertising and promotional materials.
- By participating, the winner allows VAGUE to use and publish the winner's name and artwork on their website, instagram page, facebook page or any other platform.
- By participating, the winner agrees to refrain from asking for any financial compensation or any other compensation that is not agreed upon in this competition.
- Prize eligibility may not be transferred or sold to a third party.
- The winners must submit to VAGUE a declaration attesting that they meet the eligibility requirements and an agreement that they will not submit their winning artworks to any other art contest.
Handling and use of personal information:
- Notification of judging and judging results of this contest.
- Sending of prizes for this contest by mail.
- Surveys for the purpose of improving the content of this contest, and for anonymous.
For statistical analysis, marketing, etc.
- Under adequate safeguards, any usage deemed necessary by VAGUE in order to conduct the contest fairly and safely.
* Disclosure of personal information to third parties: With the exception of providing personal information to contractors within the necessary scope of conducting this contest, personal information will not be disclosed to third parties without the permission of the individual.
* In operating and managing this contest, personal information will be provided to a company contracted to handle personal information that has adequate safeguards in place.